Preludes, fugues, fantasies and toccatas are musical forms which have been around since hundreds of years and continue to be used until today. What is so special about these forms? This program wants to explore the particularity these structures, how they emerged, and how they evaluated over time.
- Bach-Zadora: Prelude and Fugue in g minor, BWV 535
- F. Schubert: ‘Grazer’ Fantasy
- C. Debussy: Pour le piano
- W.A. Mozart: Prelude (Fantasy) and Fugue in C major, K 394
- J.S. Bach: Toccata in e minor BWV 914
- F. Chopin: Polonaise-Fantasy op. 61 or Fantasy op. 49