Chopin was an unusual composer, he composed exclusively for the piano. His piano works are of an amazing variety and styles. It is an adventure to discover the different forms in Chopin’s piano music. This program aims to explore these different forms and to explain its characteristics to those unfamiliar with it.
- Nocturne Op. 9 no.1 in B flat minor
- Polonaise-fantasy Op. 61 in A flat major
- Mazurka in f sharp minor op. 59 n°3
- Scherzo Op. 31 in B flat minor
- Fantasy Op. 49 in f minor
- Andante Spianato and Grande Polonaise Brillante Op. 22 in E flat major